Lavender Egg Custard Pie
- 1 unbaked pie crust (9 inch)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup Airmeith Naturals Lavender Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg white
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together eggs, lavender sugar, salt, and vanilla. Stir well.
- Blend in the whole milk.
- Line pie pan with pastry, and brush inside bottom and sides of shell with egg white to help prevent a soggy crust.
- Pour custard mixture into pie crust. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on rack.